Thursday, August 30, 2007

I GONNA MISS THE SUMMIT

Hi friends,
I'm so happy that I heard this event willbe happen in Cambodia and as I am a Cambodian I wish to join this kind of event to gain my knowledge and we are opening new source for all young generation about today's technology BUT I'm sooo sorry about my absent during Cambodia Bloggers Summit bcoz i can get my tickets on time the reasons is "this season the flight to asean country are fully booked and i was promised to Mr. Viirak HOR that I will be there on time but now i brake my promise " and I hope Mr. Viirak HOR & his colleagues or members will forgive me and understand my situations.
Sorry for ur all efforts that you(Viirak HOR) tried to reach me many time as I know u were busy to prepare all documents for this event and u still keep me in-touch.
Good job and wish u all the best for this event.

No comments: